Are you joining on their tour in Australia this month? Make sure your iPhone is powered up and ready so you can be a part of the #Matchbox20 film crew!
We want you to film performing “Put Your Hands Up” using the iPhone video app Vyclone & then upload it to create collaborative fan videos from the Australian tour stops!
It’s simple to be a part of it, just follow the steps below:
1. Download the Vyclone iPhone App (it’s free!)
2. Follow Matchbox20 (you’ll find their profile in the suggested friends list) – This will give you extra extended features in the Vyclone app to take better videos!
3. Pull out your iPhone at the gig and film in the Vyclone app during “Put Your Hands Up.”
4. Upload your video straight away, or when you get home. The video will be auto tagged with #Matchbox20
5. Share your video with friends on Facebook & Twitter
6. Vyclone will process all of the videos, and they’ll post the “Put Your Hands Up” fan videos from every night here:
Be sure to check back to see if your videos make the cut!
Read Vyclone’s terms of service here
Have fun and good luck!